Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Story of Mr Pig

A Funny Comic StripThere is once a pig is some farm who knows a lot of skillsHe knows how to crow like a rooster to wake up his master ...He knows how to catch the rat that is stealing the foods ...
He know how to herd sheep like a shepherd dog ...

All the animals in the farm ask him why is he so nosey ...
The pig answer back: "You all are so stupid. In today society, if you do not have all these skill, how are you to survive. And all the skills that I have is certified"

But one day, the master round up the pig and decided to slaughter him
The pig can't believe his eye, and ask the master:" I have so many skills and I have help you a lot, why do you still want to slaughter me"The master answer without hesitation:"Because I want to eat pork chop"The conclusion is it is important to know what you are suppose to do for your boss, and not what you can do ...

No comments: